To join the TFKD/B staff on Team TFKD/B, simply email or call Andrew at email@example.com or 303-725-6723 and tell me us you are “in” for the Madness. Then, around March 1, email Andrew your “before” photo so we can add it to the page of fellow growers. We’ll ask you for an update photo mid-March and then submit your final photo on or before March 31!
Open to anyone…male or female and the entrance fee is just $25/person to grow and $5 to be a judge to the growers. Round up a group of co-workers to compete agaist Spyder, Pearl Izumi, CorePower Yoga and other fun-loving companies to see whos team can raise the most funds for TFK or just join Team TFK!
- Grand Prize (best classic ‘stache)
- Creativity Award
- The “you knew this was a Moustache growing contest, didn’t you?” Award (aka “lamest ‘stache”)
- The Creepiest Moustache Award: prize TBD
- Best Hairless Moustache
Judging: All participants are allowed one vote for each award, they can vote
for any Moustache other than their own. Non-participants are encouraged to
judge, a donation of $5 allows you to vote for all three categories. Judging will
take place on March 30, results will be announced on April 2. Make sure you
read all of the rules below.
Rules & Regulations:
- You must be clean shaven on March 1, 2012
- You can have additional facial hair during the growing period, but you must wear only your Moustache for the final day of the competition.
- The use of performance enhancing growth hormones or coloring agents is not condoned or sanctioned by Moustache Madness.
- Rules are for suckers. Those who chose to ignore these rules are still eligible for all prizes, but may be taunted by those who did follow the rules. This means that if you have a beard or moustache now, it’s okay to keep it and still compete.